January 25, 2009

Stay positive my good friend

The past few months have been crazy with the economy sinking as it has and is. With this comes a lot of negativity in our lives. How will I live, support my family, will I be unemployed are all things that crosses ones mind at times like this.

When negative thoughts are around me, I tend to fall into the same frame of mind. So lately, I try to surround myself with people who have an open mind towards all of this. Things could be worse. I have a wonderful supporting husband and I have two beautiful, healthy children that fill my life with joy everyday. I am very thankful for that.

It is really hard not be thinking negatively when all this is happening, but if we stay as positive as we can, we as a society and a nation can get through this slump. Take life one day at a time and live it to the fullest.

We will get through this.

2 comments:

SC said...

Well hello new blogger!!

So happy to have you as a new member of the blogosphere! You are going to love it!!!

Sorry it took me so long to get over here... I saw your profile pic and in a true mush-brain fashion was like... 'why does she have a photo all of sudden'... and then two days later I conclude 'cause she has a profile now'! Ding ding!!

I know what you mean about the negativity thing... its easy to get sucked into the trap... and we always wish we had more money to do more things and buy more stuff, but at the end of the day all that doesn't really matter if we have our family and loved ones by our side, because without them, life wouldn't really have purpose (IMHO)!

Take care, I'll be keeping tabs on your over here now!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your blog Leeanne. Also like your profile picture of you and the kids. Say hi to Leah and Caleb.

Connie B.