February 25, 2009

RRRoll Up the Rim to ....... Win?

Since I went back to work from mat leave with Caleb, I have basically been a faithful (well atleast from Monday to Friday) Country Style coffee drinker for a number of reasons. 1) it is on my way to work, 2) never a line up and 3)the coffee is good. But whenever the Rrroll Up the Rim to Win contest at Tim Horton's starts up, I find myself back at Timmy's every morning to get my coffee and my "winning cup".

I love the contest...it is fun and adds a little excitement/anticipation to the morning with every cup. The last couple of sessions of this contest seem like there are less and less winners going around. It isn't just me as I hear it from friends, family and co-workers on a daily basis.

I can recall back in say 2001-2003 ish there used to be lots of donut, cookie, bagel, coffee winning tabs. At work we would pool together all the tabs and practically be able to buy a buffet of goodies for everyone to enjoy. Now, it seems very random to actually get one winner out of the bunch.

So what draws me back to Timmy's when the contest is on? I know there are winners out there, so maybe I am just sick of being a "loser" and am hoping to get back on the "winning streak".

No comments: