April 4, 2009

April Birthdays/Anniversaries

Below is a list of the birthdays and anniversaries of my friends and family as I have been doing at the beginning of every month. I figure it is a nice way to start off each month (even though it is already the 4th of April), by giving a shout out to my peeps for their yearly celebration.

  • Uncle Ken McClelland - 2nd
  • Tim Ferguson - 6th
  • John and Rayna - Anniversary - 9th
  • Jason Trottier - 13th
  • Sue Bayliss - 15th
  • Caleb Dawson - 15th
  • Leah Dawson - 17th
  • Jen Dumoulin - 18th
  • Adam Lynn - 22nd
  • Glen Couvrette - 25th

My trusty side kick, Deb (my mom) is in Mexico right now and she usually helps me out with others that I don't know. So, if I have missed any, please put them in the comments section so I can be sure to add it for next year (Aunt Mitzi you could probably help me with this one too).

No comments: